Tekron at GAE Forum
Meet Tekron Regional Manager Carlo Jaminola at the upcoming 7th GAE Xpert Forum 2016 on “Aligning Today’s Technology with Future Challenges” in Jakarta, Indonesia on 10th-12th of October 2016.
The GAE Xpert Forum is held every two years by Tekron Value Added Reseller - PT Guna Elektro. This forum is geared towards Transmission Service Operators (TSOs), Power Plant Operators, Distribution Service Operators (DSOs), Design Consultants and System Integrators regarding current best practice in the use of secondary and primary equipment in a substation.
Carlo will be also delivering a 45-minute technical presentation on “Power System Applications of GPS”, which will describe in detail the advanced application of GPS time keeping technologies in a Smart Grid environment and the underlying principles of IRIG-B, NTP/SNTP and PTP timing protocols. Some of the questions that this presentation aims to answer include the following:
- How to choose the right GPS clock for your network?
- How to optimize timing distribution within a network?
- How to select the most effective timing protocols for your electrical network?
- How to future proof your investment in implementing time sync architecture?
- How to implement cyber security for IP-based time synchronization?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.